Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Still Playing Catch Up

This past weekend, I worked on a TV cart and a cedar chest.  Neither of them are finished.  So, I thought I would add pix of some of my latest finds.

I found these at a yardsale.  I had not planned to stop, but I saw these at the edge of the street.  The legs are metal and look like they are in good shape, so I think I will leave them as is.  I plan to cover at least on of  them in a deep purple velvet that I have on hand.  I can't decide if I should cover both the same or do the other in a different fabric. 

I found this at a thrift shop in Nashville.  It would be pretty with some vines growing on it, but I can't figure out how to get it in the ground. 

I also got this in Nashville.  Although I got it for the booth, I'm thinking about keeping it.  I don't know why, but frames are my weakness.

These are at my front steps.


 
In closing, today is my mother's birthday.  She would have been 100 today!  She was the epitomy of a Southern Belle.  Happy Birthday to the prettiest girl in Monroe County.



2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!! :)
    And good job on the finds mom. I can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that frame and can't wait to see what you do with it!!

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete