Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ANOTHER KITCHEN TEASE

Still don't have the floor, because I still don't have a job.  Oh well.  Here are a few more pix of some of the changes.

This is the big wall where the eating area is.  With the exception of the middle picture, these were postcards that I bought years ago in New Orleans.  I had them framed in a natural wood frame, because, at the time, I didn't really know what I wanted.

I decided to paint all of the frames white, including the black one that was in the middle.

And this is how they look against the new wall color.  I also added a shelf.  Sorry the light is in the way.  It will be changed out.

Below are close ups of the pix from N.O.L.A.


I know.  Lousy pictures.  But you get the idea.  Next time, I'll show off my rooster.


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment