Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THE BIG REVEAL

I have been working on THE BEDROOM SUITE since January.  Because of the cold weather, I wasn't able to paint outside much.  I brought the first piece inside and that 's when I found out that I shouldn't be painting inside, at night.  My eyes are just too old to do that anymore.  That meant that I could only paint on weekends.  Anyway, on Sunday, I put it all in the booth at Urban Suburban.  SO glad to get it finished. 

First I'm going to show the BEFORE pictures

This is the headboard.  The mirror is not the one that goes with the suite.


One of the nightstands

The dresser

The nightstands and headboard after

dresser and mirror after


Close up of the dresser after


 As I said before, it is SO good to have all of this finished.  Hopefully it will sell.

Until next time,
Vicki


2 comments:

  1. It all looks so great! I hope it sells fast for you!

    Pepper
    www.pepperbeaumont.com

    ReplyDelete